If you get here because of a runelocus/rune server page you can register anyway
We are always happy to meet new people, eventhough server is not on yet
CompletionX
Hello and welcome to CompletionX RSPS
The server is currently under construction
If you get here because of a runelocus/rune server page you can register anyway
We are always happy to meet new people, eventhough server is not on yet
CompletionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridpkz reloaded - Best RSPS!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Advertising & Idea's :) Playnow  Advertising & Idea's :) Images  
Bridpkz is being renamed to CompletionX
Server + Forum are still under construction
Server is currently in BETA. Feel free to ask for the Client
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:20 pm
Latest topics
» Walk In Sunshine
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 am by coolykid

» SKILLS THAT NEED FIXING!
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:40 pm by Dennis

» Hello.....?....anyone...?
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:55 am by haz3

» bug list - completionx
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:37 am by coolykid

» Suggestions - 1
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:10 am by Dennis

» Hello everyone :)
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:06 am by Dennis

» We're back.
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:48 am by Dennis

» for vicblah
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:06 am by Dennis

» Where'd everyone go?
Advertising & Idea's :) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:42 pm by Emma

Top posters
Dennis
Advertising & Idea's :) I_vote_lcapAdvertising & Idea's :) I_voting_barAdvertising & Idea's :) I_vote_rcap 
lane263
Advertising & Idea's :) I_vote_lcapAdvertising & Idea's :) I_voting_barAdvertising & Idea's :) I_vote_rcap 
bockwurst
Milkshake
Emma
moderation
Chloeisa
vicblah
Banned#2
mlghty babs
Statistics
We have 74 registered users
The newest registered user is ellysvig

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 138 subjects

Advertising & Idea's :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloeisa
Donator
Donator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

Advertising & Idea's :) Empty
PostSubject: Advertising & Idea's :)   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:13 pm

So, i recently joined the forum's and was thinking the server is a bit dull and could use more player's to play with and communicate with Very Happy. I was just wondering that maybe at sometime in the future we could go on a massive advertising rampage if anyone is up for it Very Happy

I'd also like to touch on some event's you could hold Smile.
E.g: Hide & Seek, Race's around the map, PvP comp's, and costume comp's Laughing

Very Happy thats about it, but if i have any more idea's or so what ill be sure to give a ::yell in-game or a message through the forums Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
moderation
Administrator
Administrator
moderation

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

PostSubject: good idea   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:52 pm

It's a good idea and we are always happy when advertisement is offered to us, and we also like when players help other players and further more, "events" should be rare like once in a month...
Back to top Go down
Chloeisa
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Ad's & ideas   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 pm

I agree, with you but disagree with you. Because you want to make it so that they have small, events throughout the week, and a minor/ moderate major one once a week with also a event for fortnightly and monthly!! Wink
Back to top Go down
moderation
Administrator
Administrator
moderation

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

PostSubject: Re: Advertising & Idea's :)   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 am

Well to be honest i dont really support the idea of events when it is done by a staff, like hide and seek, etc... it should be done by a quest or something like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lane263
Administrator
Administrator
lane263

Anzahl der Beiträge : 97

PostSubject: Re: Advertising & Idea's :)   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:57 am

i agree and disagree with the events... it will take a lot of effort, and most of us admins and mods are a lot busier than we look. i have exams to revise for still, and making custom items and giving ideas for new things, but the quest idea is good, maybe release a new quest each month or something like that?
Back to top Go down
vicblah
Respected Member
Respected Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

PostSubject: Re: Advertising & Idea's :)   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Chloeisa wrote:
I agree, with you but disagree with you. Because you want to make it so that they have small, events throughout the week, and a minor/ moderate major one once a week with also a event for fortnightly and monthly!! Wink

interesting.. Razz
what type of rewards did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Chloeisa
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Ad's & ideas   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 pm

lane263 wrote:
i agree and disagree with the events... it will take a lot of effort, and most of us admins and mods are a lot busier than we look. i have exams to revise for still, and making custom items and giving ideas for new things, but the quest idea is good, maybe release a new quest each month or something like that?

Well, yes lane you can be busy at time's or just not in the mood. But if this is a problem you know that as a Donater im more than willing to do small event's with prizes that come from my pocket or in-game item's Smile it's really just if you need help with the events that im sure other Donaters would agreeable stick a hand out to help this server establish a nice renowned name for itself!!! Very Happy

And also Vicblah, for one of the minor events through the week you can have the prize as boots or gloves, ect or maybe a barrows set or piece, For the more major like the weekly one. Possibly chest plates points that lead up to items u can buy in a certain shop it just depends on wateva suits your time really. and onward the fortnightly ones could be double points or full suits of dharock, ahrims or any barrows outfit. Plus monthly ones the BIG ones could me large amount of points and possible the rares as prizes for the players to win Very Happy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emma
Donator
Donator
Emma

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

PostSubject: Re: Advertising & Idea's :)   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Any free 'shit' is bad.. Imo
Back to top Go down
Chloeisa
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Advertising & Idea's :)   Advertising & Idea's :) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:11 am

Emma wrote:
Any free 'shit' is bad.. Imo

Yes but it's a must need to be able to populate a server or forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising & Idea's :)   Advertising & Idea's :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertising & Idea's :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CompletionX :: Forum :: General Discussion-