If you get here because of a runelocus/rune server page you can register anyway
We are always happy to meet new people, eventhough server is not on yet
CompletionX
Hello and welcome to CompletionX RSPS
The server is currently under construction
If you get here because of a runelocus/rune server page you can register anyway
We are always happy to meet new people, eventhough server is not on yet
CompletionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridpkz reloaded - Best RSPS!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Suggestions - 1 Playnow  Suggestions - 1 Images  
Bridpkz is being renamed to CompletionX
Server + Forum are still under construction
Server is currently in BETA. Feel free to ask for the Client
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:20 pm
Latest topics
» Walk In Sunshine
Suggestions - 1 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 am by coolykid

» SKILLS THAT NEED FIXING!
Suggestions - 1 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:40 pm by Dennis

» Hello.....?....anyone...?
Suggestions - 1 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:55 am by haz3

» bug list - completionx
Suggestions - 1 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:37 am by coolykid

» Suggestions - 1
Suggestions - 1 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:10 am by Dennis

» Hello everyone :)
Suggestions - 1 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:06 am by Dennis

» We're back.
Suggestions - 1 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:48 am by Dennis

» for vicblah
Suggestions - 1 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:06 am by Dennis

» Where'd everyone go?
Suggestions - 1 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:42 pm by Emma

Top posters
Dennis
Suggestions - 1 I_vote_lcapSuggestions - 1 I_voting_barSuggestions - 1 I_vote_rcap 
lane263
Suggestions - 1 I_vote_lcapSuggestions - 1 I_voting_barSuggestions - 1 I_vote_rcap 
bockwurst
Milkshake
Emma
moderation
Chloeisa
vicblah
Banned#2
mlghty babs
Statistics
We have 74 registered users
The newest registered user is ellysvig

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 138 subjects

Suggestions - 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
y0Excision
Player

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Suggestions - 1 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions - 1   Suggestions - 1 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:53 am

Suggestion Ideas For The Server

These are a few suggestions I have thought about for possible improvements for the future for this server. Some ideas I had for the last server a while back but never put the ideas forward, some being new ones.

1) Double XP Hour
The player would be granted Double XP in a skill choice of their preference for an hour, however to achieve this bonus the player must have played the game for more than 20 hours.

For every 20 hours the game is played by a player, they will be granted Double XP in a specific skill that they desire.

2) Skilling Points

The first idea for this suggestion would include a Skilling Shop in which items can be purchased when the player has a sufficient amount of skill points. The objects in the shop may include : Flared Trousers, Cavaliers, Halloween Masks, Santa Hat etc.

The way the Skilling Points would work are as follows, for example : In Woodcutting when the player chops at a tree and receives experience, they would receive 1 skilling point for every time they receive experience. The items value in the shop should vary of course, making the rarer items like the Halloween Mask & Santa Hat a very high amount of vote points that it takes a very long time to achieve this, I believe this idea will encourage more people to play the server for longer and try to get these items.

3) Mystery Boxes

Mystery Boxes should be granted every time 200M Experience is achieved in a skill. The boxes reward should be random every time. For example : You could open one and receive 50M GP, Bandos Chestplate, Santa Hat or even just a Abyssal Whip. Mystery Boxes could also potentially be added to the Skilling Shop at a high value.

4) Skilling Zone + Skilling Shop Location

I like the idea of having all the skilling at the Falador Park, on the bridge the Skilling Shop Owner could be. Trees, Mining & Other Skilling could be plotted around.

5) PVP Location

Their should be a command '::kbd' in which people can attack the dragon for pvming but also be at the risk of people fighting there. Player fights at this place in my opinion would be good.

6) New Home Location

My personal favourites are Shilo Village and the Gnome Stronghold. Both I believe in my opinion would be new suitable homes for the future.

More to follow at a later stage.

Thank you

Excision
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Owner
Owner
Dennis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 230

Suggestions - 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions - 1   Suggestions - 1 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:10 am

These are a few suggestions I have thought about for possible improvements for the future for this server. Some ideas I had for the last server a while back but never put the ideas forward, some being new ones.

1) Double XP Hour
Yeah, thats possible and a good idea

2) Skilling Points
Will implent this at a later time. good idea though!

3) Mystery Boxes
Yep

4) Skilling Zone + Skilling Shop Location

This will come with the release of the new home

5) PVP Location
Dunno bout that one :S

6) New Home Location

Gnome stronghold. Stay classy Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bridpkz.forumieren.com

Suggestions - 1
Page 1 of 1